Saturday, January 30, 2010

im single.



enjoy my work =)
dont remind me about the eyes bag.
its annoying.

---------------------------------------------------------------

our relationship
becomes more and more complicated.

i didn't back home yesterday.
i go to his house play PS3
actually he is the one who is playing
because too hard for me ><
wait you buy racing game first. HA
so we turn to watch movie.

i really really dont know how to answer your question.
indeed.
maybe i still not ready for all that
so you said that you understand
Do you...? o.0?

im confused.

i've got a wonderful feeling.
all my dreams have come true
and thats exactly how i've felt
since the moment i met you
you are the perfect partner
and you have a wonderful way 
of always being there for me
any time , night , or day. =)

 i do really have a feeling toward you.
but now
its not a perfect timing. =(

i still got a lot of things
need to decide.
the fact is
im not ready for that.
i hope you really understand.

but
trust me
we still have to move on. =)
being whom partner isn't really important
we happy being together now.. right ?
its enough for us.


my final answer is
i am
single
=)


...