Friday, January 29, 2010

Please.


just back from work.
im tireddd =(
work overtimed everyday
AND
boss changed me to work morning everyday.
gosh.. this is so terrible. X(

mr.V fetch me from work.
we have dinner together.
someone crash on his car today
i was shocked @@
luckily nothing damage
so they shake hand ^^
im happy to see that actually.
no violence.
peace ^^v


everyday
after i tired and back home from work
i need to face a problem.
what?
those people that leave comments on my blog.
i dont know why you all said that to me.
okey.. maybe is me
its really are my fault
and i didn't notice anything bout it.
what i want to say to you guys is
" Whatever "
maybe i'll revolt at the first time
but now.. i really dont care.
if i really didn't accept your comments
i've already deleted it when i first saw the comments.
you guys know.. i can delete it if i really want to
but did I ..?
No. i just leave it there
give whoever come to my blog and saw it
and now.. peoples that hate me increasing.
you guys happy with that?
its really ruin my life.

what i really want to say is
please..
leave me peacefully
i just want a simple life.
back from work, online and blogging in happily.
i really dont want everytime i back from work
feels so tired and still....
need to face this uncomfortable feeling.

leave me from now on.
as a return
i promise to be kind
and will be more careful of what i post on my blog.

cooperate is needed.

billion of thanks.

...