Saturday, January 23, 2010

So What ?


first
i want to say "thank you" to the person
who write him or her self as a "passer by"
and leave such a very good comment to me.

there is always a lots of cases that some peoples
will hate us even they dont know who we are or who i am
even if i say the person is know us or me as well
why you doing this ?
are you jealous of my life ?
what is the matter if i write all about guys?
none of your business.

please.
read everything i write on the right side of my blog
before you start reading my stories.
or you want me to write again?
ok. it wont bother me.


F I O L I N E
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me,
read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.This is my blog









I write anything I like
If I write about you, don't ask me why.
so Click here if you hate it.



i did mention everythings very very clearly.
if you hate me
why you dont just leave my blog and do your ****ing things?

i never said my friends are dead or blind
they know me enough so that i dont have to ask their permission.
they know i'll write everythings that happens in my life.
as i said if you dont like the way i live
just "leave my blog".

you lose your appetite after you read my blog?
why you didn't vomit?
that would be better to describe i think.. huh'?


I WOULD SAY
another lifeless person i've ever seen
another asshole in my life.

go and find some job to do

its sure better than judging peoples around you.


the last words i want to give to the idiot peoples



WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME ??
I know I'm not perfect
and i dont claim to be.
But before you start pointing fingers,
make sure your own hands are clean.





...