Thursday, January 14, 2010

14 Jan


today's mood
Happy.. =)

feels tired today
because i dont sleep enough recently.
my phone is the main cause. HA
sms , call
is the things i do before going to sleep. ><

i did all easy job today
even they changing the flower water
boss called me to do rose puzzle =)
so i dont have to do those heavy stuffs.
i finished the rose puzzle in 30 minutes
they all admire me @@

the leng zai throw me a smile today
huiyoo~~ so syok !
hahaha
today got 2 peoples take hp number from me
erm.. they working just beside flower shop =)
the leng zai sms to me said
" 哇~ 你很受欢迎~ "
wahaha.. so syok
my working partner all laughed
when they come and ask me things.

okey.. enough " zi lian "
hehee

i miss kimi so much
this is the longest time we didn't see each other =(
one week !!
do not laugh. im serious. @@

we gonna meet up tomorrow. ^^
excited........
make sure you hug me  =P
damn miss you
like i miss my phone
hahaha

i dont know my phone situation now =(
mr. kean giap said he take my dear phone to hospital
asked me do not worry bout "him"
few days more i'll see "him" !!
gosh.. damn miss my dear phone
please take care of my dear.

tomorrow night shift at Jusco.
peace ^^v.

...