Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Job


im tired.

too many things need to think.
suddenly feel many job for me to choose.
i dont know what i want. ><

me and kimi
interviewed job today.
sells flower.
very good, not busy at all.
she want to hire us
but the salary can make me said " har..."
so she said call her if we want to work.
this is first choice.

the second choice is
sales executive.
recommended by my friend.
we can go interview and get the work anytime
but transport problem.
who fetch me go and back?
my mum need to use the car to fetch my sister from school.

the third choice is
marketing.
no basic salary
just commission and bonus.
workplace? home.

the fourth choice is
sell " rou gan " for chinese new year.
my father ask me to do this job.
salary not bad.
but.... need to work at road side.
gosh... you know how hot it is?
i dont want become black people again. =="
i used many way to become white
yes i did it, now im not black like past year.
 so always says "NO WAY!!" to sun.

the fifth choice is
genting.
again....
after the last interview
i dont think i want to go back there.
but this time my mum ask me to work at there.
she'll give me money for the "starting".
how can i say NO to this. hmmm.....

i'll plan all over again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

yesterday i interviewed sell phone.
2 of them contact me.
i thought i can get the job
but... duhh~
they said want to be friend with me.
should i regret to fill up the form?
i said help me get the job.
too bad they said they're just worker.
so get off hell of me !

ermmmm
i dont know which SOHAI
write my number at sungai wang toilet.
fuck you !!
why so many idiot in this world?
they are so pity.
because they lost one wire in their brain.

im fine.
i'll just get mad by Asshole.
so if you dont want to change your name to Asshole
dont mess up with me.
or else you gonna pay for it.


...