Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6 Jan


Hahahaha
( big laugh )

finally i decided to work here.
my first choice : sells flower.
why i choose that?

hmm...
its just a short story ^^
story begin like this.....

at the morning
i've already decided to go genting
interview this saturday.
 had confirmed by jiu and ken.
they go with me.

few hours later
i received a call from mikfung
we chat half an hour.
we discuss many things.
he ask me to work here first
yea.. its sure better than staying at home now.
and he said other things that make me interesting. HA
secret  =X
another problem is
I need to attend his friend wedding.
the groom invited me personally
how can i reject them. =(

after the call
another friend take turns.
im busy in the phone this few days.
haha.. very good feeling. =)
like i said before.. sms no feeling.
they really catch the eye.
just some of them. ><

so,, the call is about asking me to stay here.
yup~ he dont want me to go so far away.
genting ain't so far . xD
anyway.. thinking about my friends here
ermmm..
should i concern more about new friends?
but now, before i begins my work
my friends cycle is already start renew-ing.
i mean i got lot of new friends now.
the worst thing is
when their name appear in my phone
i'll forgot which one is the person. ==
this is because knowing too much new people
in just one time will make me confuse.

i think over again.

finally
i choose to work here.
( erm.. i lazy to say many things.
just shortcut laaa. HA )
so i cancelled the genting plan.
im sorry ms.Jiu
(hahaha)


the last thing i want to do is
go and find him. =)
make fun with him.
im gonna busy soon
so take chance and never regret
 i dont care this is right or wrong decision
i just want to make sure i must find him.
im pretty sure about this.
yeah~ ^^v

...