Tuesday, January 12, 2010

phone


i dont know how to say...
sad?
angry?
hate it hate it !!

its about my phone.
my handphone take to surgery.
after a week only can take back.
so sad~~~~~

maybe i'll borrow phone from my friend
really cant live without phone.
"he" never leave me..
the most important thing in my life. =(

today work not tired at all.
maybe because i keep thinking about my phone.
cant sms to anyone. =(
i really cant stay calm without it.

after i use my sister phone"temporary"
i open with my sim card
become super busy.

at the same time
kean giap come my home
he said that my phone need to repair.
he hear my sister phone keep ringing.
 ( its because i just open my sim card
all massage come in in one time.)
he want to throw my phone
he said very noisy. HA
he also ask me to end a call.
so bad. =(

really busy replying all the massages.
i replied until i lazy to click.
so they just called me.
after one call, receive another call
and so on...
reply msn at the same time.
and phone still keep ringing.
oh my God~~ ><
give me a break please.


but still......
i cant live without phone. =)

...