Sunday, January 3, 2010

3 Jan


boring , boring , boring !!

hmm.. at first..
me and kimi already planned
to find a job today.
but...
as she said.. she lazy
and me tooo =)
so we cancelled.
and change to find a job tomorrow.

thanks connie for the help =)
i'll call the person if i really cant find any.
erm.. about the part time model
i still want it.. Ehehehee ;))

got couples if guys
they tried to chase me recently.
they all have their own good.
but...
i just consider maybe 3 of them.
how to choose?
rich? tall? handsome? heart??
i dont know.
i just want to be single for a while. =)
maybe that also time for me to think of you guys.
which one better?

one of them
at nasional service.
luckily his commander didn't take their hp.
he still can contact me. ^^
today , when he ask
" 你喜欢我吗?"
erm.. to say the truth
my heart beat fast.
i dont know how to answer indeed.
i think i'll wait him until he finish NS.
but for sure, we still didn't mean to be together
after he finish the service.
many things could happen although only this short of time.
maybe i'll find another one during the time.
maybe he will find another during that time.
just " MAYBE ". who know.
his best brother at here.
i mean still here at my place.
he trying to chase me too.
he treat me very good and rich summore. ><
both of them really good.
can they combine together and become one person?
hahahaha. kidding. xDD
ok laaa.. as i said  " 随缘 " .. haha


im going out for badminton now.
finally have activity for me.
damn bored here.

bye.
i'll update soooon. =)

...