Friday, January 8, 2010

Work


Tired.

my first day of working.




a lil'bit busy
need to do many stuff.
cause many new arrival stock.
my hand hurt by the rose thorn. =(
but all the flower so beautiful
so thats wont make me feel worse.

hmm...
not sure what the exactly time im working.
cause they said time is changing maybe everyday?
and also working place.
Jusco and Desa complex.
today at desa complex
tomorrow will be jusco. ==
not sure.

but busy always better than staying at home.
thats mean tired better than bored.
i'll enjoy my busy life. xD

got stupid go Jusco find me today
he ask " why didn't see you ? "
hahahahaha
because im not there.
the pity stupid said cant watch movie with me anymore.
so sad =(
so he date another girl. grrrr ##
haha.. kidding.

going to rest now.
maybe no update tomorrow
cause work night shift.
but i'll update very sooon.
so you guys must miss me. HA

good night.

...