Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2 Dec


too late..
didn't update my blog
on 1st December T.T

because i studying
and kimi told me cannot online yesterday.

today is science paper
finally over.
kinda easy laaaa..

art paper on friday.
drawing
i choose to draw....
the big aquarium
got students and fishes.
hmm.. its difficult.
seems like only me choose to draw that
in my group la...
i'll post the drawing in blog tomorrow. ^^

next monday is economy paper.
wow wow..
not scare for that paper
although i dont know anything
for form 5 syllabus.
maybe its because.....
its last day !
who worry about the last paper?
HAHA
so
i can fly on next monday !
bye my friends
i'll fly first. HA

lot plans after that.

who want go sunway lagoon play?
17th december
can contact me. ha
** limit to friends only.
NO strangers.

genting work?
contact me.
same
limit to friends only.

clubbing~~
clubbing~~
clubbing~~
i cant wait to play the **** !!
woohooo~~!


need to prepare lot lot of money.
HA

...