Saturday, December 26, 2009

26 Dis


wow~~
very very very tired.
yesterday i sleep at 3.45am.

gambling yesterday night with cousin.



this is my cards.
erm..
do you all know how to play this game?
its really popular at my village.
called " Lap Lap Pu "
hahaha.

they dont let me sleep.
and keep force me to eat. LoL
im really not hungry, but what to do.
just put all the things inside my mouth
and swallow it.
im happy my weight increase 2 kg. HA
thanks god i dont scare getting obese.
peace **v

today they going back. T.T
dont know when they'll come again.
when they still around here
we keep playing video call with my cousin at Sabah.
they always want to see me. HA
each time they called " where is PinkPink? "
( erm.. thats was my name at my village. )
one more thing
they all change a lot, become more handsome ^^
hahaha

the house become quite since they leave.
so sad. so boring.

i go to my another cousin house with family.



natural look. hahaha
u _ _ y
hmm..long time didn't join them.
but very boring too. ><


today the pretty KIMI play bubble talk with me.
really funny and crazy. hahahaha
but its very cost !

tired.
continue massage with crazy K.wei
I'll fall asleep anytime.
good night.. ^^

 one more thing
today the date remind me
about the Tsunami happened
at 26 Dis 2004
I always watch it on History channel
about the victims memory.
and i like to watch World After People too.
same channel.
this world really will end up by the water.
treasure you time.

...