Monday, December 28, 2009

28 Dec


i have lot of spare times
so i come to update my blog =P

kimi went to my house yesterday
but too bad
she going back too early ><
dont leave me alone... T.T

i dream of kissing someone
oppss ><
we got contact yesterday xD
i feels like i miss him
hohoho

about the crazy K.wei ?
he said he miss my hugs.. haha
so i said
" if now you let me hug you,
thats mean you still got feeling for me ^^ "
he reply
" if you hug me, thats mean you still love me ^^ "
" then i'll hug you tight "
( to be continued .... )

ermmm .. he said after we break up
he never touch any girls other than me.
so i asked " why? "
" because you have a special fragrance "
yea... of course i love my smell too =)


hmm..
actually something bothering me recently.
about money...
about job...
about my future....
did i plan it all well ?
i dont know what job suit me.
i got a friend
he ask me what job i want
he'll help me find.
i said " anything except waitress and high salary "
work for credit card bank?  No
bla.. bla.. bla..
he ask me many type of jobs.. i just said No
at last, he said " gosh~ u said anything but waitress "
hahahaha..
erm.. most easier job?
" a lot. but low salary "
oh no... why finding job is so hard.
how about part time model?
wow~~ good
very easy job.
hmm.. so he said will arrange for me.
if still got place, he will put me on.
if no more place... erm..
i should start to think what job i want to take.


2010 ?? new life ??
of course !!
the life im dreaming of for almost many years.
finally its here ^^
i'll change myself start from 2010
yiipeeee.. xD

goodbye old friends  =(
Hi new friends  =)

...