Friday, December 25, 2009

merry christmas


tired~ ♥
just back from sunway.




ready to enjoy ^^
I drive my own car.



i take off my eyelash.
because make my eyes feel more tired.
we do it in the car
i mean re-make up
people watching us.
but who care. HA

i swear i wont drive car to there anymore ><
far + tired + confuse
we lost our way again. HA
this time the road is heading to Ipoh. Walao A
we reach there after 1 and a half hour.
the road really.... ><
so confusing.

we having fun there.
watch people playing ice-scatting




damn many people.
we walk until tired.

before we going back
we do some crazy thing. ♥
we go to a fitting room and play.
HAHA


this is us. ♥








we are crazy.
peace. ^^v

we having fun
but too bad
no leng zai @@
haiz...

so back to kepong very early.
tired.
just sleep for couple of hours yesterday.
Lee Classic for our lunch.




im fucking tired.
back home still cant sleep.
need to accompany my lovely cousin.
gambling and bbq
me eyes bag very serious now.
need very long time to recover. ><

need to go now.

ouh~ thanks to my friends
for supporting me
you all so awesome. Love it ♥
and for the christmas wishes
and and for calling me ^^
you know who i mean?
yes, you.
many of you. hahaha

------

LoL
i just recieve a call from my friend
he ask me about the sohai
and i say nothing to be concern bout.
so he just say
 " this type of guy throw off better
you should kick hiss ass
and give him handprint on his face "
i fucking agree.


final word
MERRY CHRISTMAS
to all my beloved friends.
may God bless you.
except someone
devil will bless you. ^^

...