Friday, August 14, 2009

14 * 8


hey hey!
suddenly I noticed that I like this picture
I dont know why (haha)
ignore the leg
its look pretty weird
to me
but I still like it ^^

hmm..
nothing special happen recently
and thats make me fucking bored , stifling!!
they all busy preparing for examination
how about me?
im lazy to use my brain now
and I like last minute action
but its nevermind for me
so long as im happy
and far away from stress
haha
i know its perfectly wrong.

guys, good luck to you all

ohooh !
one more thing
I miss him a lot.
hehehe


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
(this a another thing. its not related to anyone)


GOD

its been a long time I didn't talk to HIM
please forgive me

six years
i never been to church since six years ago
and
i only will think of HIM when im in trouble

I am a christian , a Protestant
I often go to church when im still a child
I do really love GOD
and I pray to HIM every night
I read the bible everytime before sleep
HE helps me a lot
I can feel it. really.

but what I do for HIM as a exchange?
NOTHING !
i am a villain.
I do a lot of mistakes in my life
I betray HIM !
again.. and again..

everyday
i keep saying
'oh my god' 'oh my god' 'oh my god'
im sorry for calling everytime
its nonsense.

I never learnt from my mistakes
HE give me chance to apologize for my rudeness
but I never do it
until
I can feel HE is not helping me anymore
this is the jugdement
I will take it.

There is a lot of people
never believe in GOD
but
I do believe that GOD exist.

.