Saturday, July 4, 2009

More Than Words


Today
everythings not going right~

I woke up early in mornin~
its just 5.35am
gosh~ i cant sleep a little more hour~
nothing can do.. just.. dreaming~

my mum~
she mad early in the morning~
mad bout nothing !
i hate when she like that~
you know, maybe its period time~

afternoon~
i need to hurry, arrive at jusco before 5.30pm
but my mum suddently said she want to use the car
then she fetch me to jusco~
i need to walk about 500m to get there~
i still have 4minutes~
shit ! why she didn't tell me earlier~
so i wont be rushing like that~
and we have a small fight in the car~
hate it !

yes!
watching movie with cheese~
Ice Age 3
damn funny~ haha

i know my mum wont come to fetch me back~
so i just walk back home with cheese~
yes, he company me~
i thought after i go back,
i take the car and leave to another place~
but my father call me
he said today go out eat for dinner~
well, not everytime have this chance~
so i just say ok~
and...apologize to cheese~
hope you dont mind it~

he go back all by himself~
when i see he leaving, i can feel his loneliness~
im so sorry, really ~
i never mean to ask you leave like that~
IM SORRY~
and thanks for your movie~

go out for dinner~
my sister and father have a bad conversation~
everytime talk about money,they sure will have a fight~
God, i just want peace~
can we just eat peacefully??

i told father, i has been choosen for NS~
he say "wow, thats good"
(what the ....)
sister said "sure you will say its good~
because she wont take money from you for 3 months"
(ahahaha)
father said " heng~! you think she stupid?
although she is not home, she will call me ask for money"
(oh father, you know me more than i thought, haha)
I said "wow, you not stupid at all, haha"

after couple of minutes~
father ask me "you really want go to taiwan study?"
" hell yea~ i hope i can go"
father "but dont you think its too expensive?"
"yea.. i have think about it before~"
but whatever it is, I dont really care I can go taiwan or not~
its not really the thing im dreaming of~

Im proud enough to have parent like dad and mum~
they never force me to do thing that I dislike~
they let me choose whatever i want~
they let me do anything i like~
they never disagree~
they always support me~
million words of thanks, is not enough to show how much i thankful to both of you~
I love you dad and mum~


I recieve a massage
its from yew joe
"我看来你都忘记了我这哥哥了~
有很多东西哥都不懂~
看来不用我也没什么问题~
信息你又不回~
以后保重吧!"
Oh My God
what happen??

yea.. a lot of things happen recently~
Im sad about all of the stuff~
they cant accept the truth~
you all blame me now??
you all didn't give me a chance to care~
its not all my fault~
its not much of time for us~
dont think yourself are 'expensive'
nobodys perfect
i want to treat everyone good for the last time~
but just some of you dont let me do it ~
why? am i doing anything wrong?

its ok~ i wont regret about anything~
I already do the thing i need to do~
Thats all~