Thursday, July 9, 2009

I love candy~

I am so happy today~
^^
although nothing special happen~
but... its my mood for today~

in the morning~
i am really angry to one of the school prefect~
she is SOHAI !
( she is the tallest girl in form 4 , your mofo! )
ooOo0
( yea, i am rude when im angry ! )
its just about my nail..
a little tiny thing, she want to make it to a big problem~
her mother's * !!
she bring me and kimi see mr.isaac~
mr.isaac is another **
he want to gantung me for one week~
gantung la, you ingat saya takut ar..
and he ask me to change to another school
saya pun mau oo
cikgu pun tak bodoh mar.. setengah tahun lagi pindah buat apa
sho kia *
and he ask my father to come, haha
he thought my father will scold me..
you are wrong ! he will be more happy if I gantung
because I wont ask money from him for one week~
mr.isaac say he never see a girl so rude as me~
now we're talking !
when he bla bla bla
i say one word
" DIAM LA ! "
LoL, i dont know what the hell im saying when im really angry

after go back class
i throw my book, and keep say
"我很气很气很气"
lih wen ask me to calm down~
teacher at in front also not dare to say anything
after a few minutes.. i begin to cry~
( now you know how angry I am )
when im really really angry, i will cry ..
dont know why... ==

second thing~
teacher ask me to see pn.chen
because she cant take me anymore~
she say i always ponteng
without letter or mc
so, pn.chen say
" i still can remember you fioline, last year you also always ponteng"
ponteng good for health
haha
thats why i hate school
fucking shit !

anyway...
Kimi give me surprise today~
its cover all my bad mood~
she give me a lot of candy..
LoL , she want me to see dentist again~
haha, you know what it mean~


its my favourite blueberry mint~
and candy from japanese shop~
its left one, because i eat it and give some to my friends~
TalTal today look unhappy~
when i hug her, she starting to cry~
dont cry my dear TalTal~ be strong~
I give her one candy, and she smile~^^
thats what i wanna see~
and
Thanks to my beloved Kimi for the candy~

we go to garden after school~
i teach kimi to drive~
amazingly she learnt it in one day~
bravo bravo~
its because she got a sifu like me, wahahaha
lol, kidding ~
if you got any accident, dont say its me teach you
( but i trust with my 1 year experience, you wont have that bad luck )
hahaha

we go to DPC~
secret recipy .. AGAIN~
its weird~
we not boring to eat the same food everytime~
its too delicious~ yummy ^^

here is one more " the memory of us "~