Thursday, February 25, 2010

24 Feb


Tired~~ @@
sneezing all the time.
my nose.... can cut it off ==
what to say?
im not feeling well !!
anyone who saw me today
you can see...
im dying.

i worked alone at Jusco
they all went to Desa and leave me alone ><
Luckily i know how to handle all those stuff.
no one help me to buy food
im starving ,, HAHA
but someone buy food for me
that makes me surprise
*POPS*
is HE !!
i really dont have idea how he can go out
and buy food for me while he is still on working.
snake? haha..
by the way
its very nice of him. =)
and its really surprising me.
i never think that you will come to save me. HA
never cross my mind At All.

* thats make me smile for the whole day. ^^

bad news
tomorrow
i have to work for full day. =(
bad bad news
work alone at Jusco. =((
this time
who gonna save me?
God, i dont want to die caused by starving ##

hmm...
going to be a sleeping beauty now.
good night all. ^^


a little things you done ,, means a lots to me. =)


...