Thursday, February 11, 2010

10 Feb


another day for me =)
everyday is a gift from God
is it?? HA
i think so.

yesterday midnight 
suddenly feel hungry
so he come fetch me
we called McD delivery
eat at his house



oouh.. thats my teddy bear ^^
and he eating McD

i think i'll become fat soon
hope so =P

so today
work until 11pm
i saw lots of friends today
one of them
is a guy that chase me
but given up 2 weeks ago
i saw him with another girl
erm.. i called him
he shock when he saw me
what i think that time is..
'可笑' xD

after finish my work
we-go-eat-steak 
haha
ya.. feel full now
and i think i should going to bed now

i just received a call
he said something to me
bout his "past tense" stuff
i feel sympathy for him
hope he okey =)

gonna work for full day
Chinese New Year is around the corner !!


...