Tuesday, February 23, 2010

22 Feb


erm.. nothing to say
maybe nothing special happen?

yesterday worked at Desa
hmm.. he not there.

so its really bored with nothing to see =(
i slept at there LOL
really... tired
what i do on that night?
i cant recall xD
whatever.

so he come fetch me after work.
buy some food and we head to my home =)
eat our dinner with my family.
after i finish bubbles myself
the next station is he's home.
LoL.. why i've already back my own home
and still go to his house?
which one is my home?
...
both =)

so today worked at Jusco
same situation : nothing to do
just make some ribbons 
furniture fair around the corner =(
gonna get super busy soon!

Boss had invited me to go for a dinner
on March laaa...
happy to hear that =)
so i need to get a dress for the dinner party.
who gonna accompany me to buy the dress?
...
Kimi i think =P
she is so busy recently
less contact with her
so hope she'll get a time for me =(
she told me she update her blog yesterday
im so happy
in a very fast mode, i go and surf her blog 
without replying her massage.
what i see that changing is... her picture!
no update =(
okey, thats funny x.x"
only her picture.
so i really didn't reply her massage. HA


My throat !!
terrible =(
i ate lots of Strepsils
drink 100plus
thousands ml of mineral water
no effect at all =((
todays dinner
what he bought for me is porridge.
others Yummy food is : forbidden!
how sad =(
hope i'll get well before my birthday!

ouh ya!
about my birthday
who have received my massage
you are INVITED !
welcome to all of you =)
and who still want to go
PLEASE, you can text me ^^


its time to rest =) 
night to all.

...