Wednesday, October 7, 2009

movie


just come back from movie.

me, jiu, pheng, kgiap, and their frens..

we watched SORORITY ROW.
3 stars for me
its fucking shit, everytime i shocked.

i sat between jiu and pheng.
jiu scare , i see.. haha
pheng over cooled
so, like always..
everytime its come to the scary scene
i will close my eyes until its past
and same, i'll ask who sat next to me what happen?
haha. so, im not brave enough to see horror movie
but i will for sometime..

mr.kgiap
i will remember you !
you said its not so scary
and you cheated me.
so bad.
you make my tsunami movie fly away..
* sob sob*
and still,
wanna find somebody watch tsunami with me
bad kgiap, bad jiu


ah yea..
ignore my news yesterday
about kimi.
because i recieve she's massgae in morning
they are over. ==
" what??? are you serious?
just one day? this is so funny ! "
come on, its not like you..
hmm.. but no matter what happen
i hope you think and take it seriously
and..
i'll support you in all your decision.. ^^
just make sure you are happy.. ok?


so..
i miss him again.. ^^
im waiting him..
you know it..

* muackkxx *