Thursday, October 15, 2009

15 Oct


tommorow holiday again.
oh my god, damn fuckin bored.
luckily, just one day.
thats fine.

well, i got my result today.
teacher praise me. hah, thanks.
7A1B1C
thats really enough for me.
god bless.

oh yea..
got lot of pending request on friendster.
so bad, its full and cannot accept any request.
sorry guys. and I less play friendster.
now prefer on facebook ^^
so you guys can add me up there.
thanks for supporting my profile.
I appreciate it..


today kimi came to my home.
we sleep together.
tired and im lazy to go out.
so we both become pig for almost 3 hours.
finish our dream, i send her back home.
haha.. xD
thats the way we spending our times.
at least, we can spend our times together. ^^

so hungry now.
supposed to eat early
but mum didn't cook.
bad day.
so now i wanna buy fast food
and drive thru ( lazy go out from car )
thats KFC ! *peace*
the nearest and fastest food for me.
i need to go now.
before my gastric come after me.
got to go.. ^^

...