Saturday, October 24, 2009

24 oct



hahaha..
just now i become temporary villain

because i've done a very bad thing
it is...... ?


i read my sister past year private diary
huhuhuhuuu..
( shh.. please keep this secret )
or else she gonna kill me.

some of her story got my name !

first
she said she feel pity on me..
because that time i have a very bad stomachache
and need to send me to hospital at midnight
about 3 am.. (if im not forgotten).. with father.
gosh.. she feel pity on me =.="
bad sister
but im very thankful to her for that time
because she accompany me
and she sacrifice her sleep time.
thats a point of good sister. HA

second
its about sad thing.
i dont know it is good to write here or..
but its already past , so i think its ok for me.
that time im in a very bad condition
many friends of mine know this thing happen
i commit suicide.
but failed. HA
so she wrote in her diary said
she is very stress to think about me
and when my mum call her
and tell her what happen about me
she cry cry and cry.
( what a sad moment )
i dont know is it true about it or..
but heyy ! who will tell lie in our own diary
am i right? HA

the first funniest thing I seen is..
about her birthday
nobody celebrate for her
and i ask her to buy cake for herself
" a grieved birthday "
for her. HA
i admit im a bad sister

and the second funniest thing is..
its written at the last page
the previous of last page date is
23 july 2008
" bla.. bla.. bla.... "
the last page is 16 nov 2009
" halo my diary.. i found you again. hahahah "
LoL !!
i laugh so hard that time xD
its really xxxxss
hahaha.

well .. congrats to her.
she found her diary back
after lost for more than a year.
and the reason i have chance to peek it.
hahaha ..



so .. now im totally happy ^^
because tomorrow im having a date !
of course with my beloved cheese.
while im writting this post
i recieved his massage
“ 我的梦想,就是...和你在一起!
我的天堂,就是...有你的地方!”
haha.. i laugh when i see it.
i ask him
" why suddenly say this kind of thing? "
( its weird for me ok.. he seldom talk about this )
so he answered
" I should occasionally say sweet word to you "
HA , what a sweet heart.
but its a bit too exaggerate isn't ?
haha , but its ok for me.. ^^
accept it.. muacks.
love ya..


...