Monday, October 26, 2009

♥Date♥



Allooooha..
im back .. ^^
from date. HA

so, after school
i slept for a while
cheese going to tuition
gosh.. im so tired
but i'll still stand up
and bubble myself
and... be ready for my date ^^

we have dinner together.
' shui ba wong '
i ordered this.


yummy...
but i cant finish it
im full.. HA
so cheese help me.

cheese ordered a drink
if im not mistaken
its called ' beautiful baby '
nice name.
but the taste... yuck !!
cucumber flavor? i hate it.
LoL , again..
i forgot to take a photo.
cheated by its outward appearance
so , next time dont simply call a drink
that have a beautiful name.

after finish our dinner
we move on to garden
good target.

we find a seat
and we chit chat
he help me massage my back
im a little bit tired.
while we enjoying looking at the lake
suddenly its raining.
haha , we moving fast back to car.
after we get back inside, the rain stopped.
HA, we know the rain fooling us.
but nevermind
we just stay inside the car.

10.00pm
we heading back home.
so , our date for today is over.
- conclusion -
we both having a sweet time.

its late now.
i need to rest.
cheese waiting me
finish this post.
well, good night.