Sunday, October 25, 2009

4th ♥ 25th


today is special day .. ^^
the 4th months of us
i mean.. me and cheese.

at first , we out for dinner at night
but cancelled. because of the bad weather
fuhh.. change the time ^^
so another date for tomorrow.. HA

today kimi come to my home.
boring, so she sleep at my bed.
and we play game together. HA
so after finish all the game chapter
i take shower and we leave. to...?
night market ^^

i bought a pair of slipper.
its nice, but i forget to take a photo
let you guys see it. later maybe.
ouh ! and a photo of me and kimi
Im lazy to upload it. pardon me.
much more new photos in future
so just wait patiently. HA

hoh~ almost forgot.
need to exchange the small book
with cheese.
hmm.. i just write few pages.
because too many things happen
between us.
hope you dont mind it.


final words
im happy for the 4th months of us
although its just a short times
but.. its bring a lot of memories
about you and me.
both of us are happy for this time
and that was the most important.
you bring a lot of happiness into my life
and same for sadness too.
but its worth. dont worry.
no matter what happen ,
i will always stand beside you.
this is what i promise to you
because
I LOVE YOU.
...