Thursday, June 18, 2009

surprise AGAIN


I've got another surprise today !! ^^

thinking back about what happen in school today
it's really fun ~ ^^
fioline and kimi are playing like a kid !
OH MY GOD
we doing this everyday~
hahaha

we talk , we play , we laugh
we dont care teacher teaching infront
and we sit at the first line
never affraid isn't it?
we never scare about being scold
but.. most of teacher wont scold
we are very naughty ^^
I LOVE IT


recess time, I see [someone]
he trying to scare me from my back
and.. you did it >< I was shock
I dont know where he walk from
and suddently at my back
feel very surprise ^^

he past by twice
he look at me , I look at him
WHAT ??
it's just a normal thing to look at the person we like
isn't it?
haha

when I went back class
I was playing with kimi
suddently I drop my pencil box
and...
I SEE SOMETHING !!
it's a ticket !
a ticket for this sunday at school !
[oh] [my] [god] !!!
i surely know its from him
is he inviting me ?
hellyea ! haha

LoL
i just reject kee tong when recess time
he ask me to buy the ticket
i didn't buy it
but
i have the ticket in my hand now

anyway..
it's really really surprise me
i never thought he will do this
and
I LIKE THIS SURPRISE
i am really excited ! ^^

thanks , i like everything you do for me ^^
it's lot of surprise
unbelievable
you take 90% of my heart
most of people just reach 55%
god, he is so lucky
haha
keep on moving ^^