Friday, June 5, 2009

fun fun fun-ny

I'm really really really TIRED !
my mother wake me up in the mornin'
and my sis waking me up in the afternoon!
what a horrible day~~ =="
this night i must get a nice sleep and sweet dream for sure~


hooola.. yesterday was fun !
go out with someone special .. hmm...??
(maybe he is but maybe he not)
WHATEVER
but its really fucking fun ! hoho~!


this is me, it was yesterday
i hate when my hair flying like that
its look really ugly !
Oh MAN~~~
you should not take the picture,
at the moment my hair blow by the wind
but thanks anyway~ its look pretty good
wahahahaha
i'm just making a joke,
and its cool around me now ~.~



well well well..
yesterday night~ (wooohooo)
go out with my beloved friend - KIMI
Oh GOD~ i really miss her~
although it was just four day past since we meet
haha, im just talking the truth~

Oh no~~ I just notice that i tell my little cute new friend
im going to genting tommorow !!
i was mistaken, im sorry bout that~
actually, its on sunday~ i was too excited
and i dont know what the hell im telling you this mornin~
because im still blur-ING~ i never mean to lie you~
SORRY~~ my bad~

im playing facebook game recently~
restaurant city~
its really suck ! bored summore~
but i still continue to play~
you know why..?
because... one of my employee is my friend
he was very funny~ he's name is LIEW
i ask him to cook, be the waiter, and...
ask him to clean the toilet ! hahahaha
im sorry to treat you like that, but its was fun~
especially when i think the person is you~ hahaha


I want to share a joke with you all this day~

One day a man spotted a lamp by the roadside.
He picked it up, rubbed it vigorously, and a genie appeared.

"I'll grant you your fondest wish," the genie said.
The man thought for a moment,
then said, "I want a spectacular job.
A job that no man has ever succeeded at or has ever even dared try."

" POOF!! " said the genie. "You're a housewife."