Saturday, March 6, 2010

6 Mac


Aloha~ 
2 days without update
*now updating. =)

hmm....
let me recall on what happen this few days.

Ouhh ya !
i take MC yesterday
so didnt go to work
dear take MC too   =P
i have toothache
dear have headache
LoLsss..
so coincidence ^^

so we take whole day rest to
sleeeeep =)
we watched two movies
until midnight 3am
haha, we are crazy

until today
when i woke up
*my god..*
i am so tired ! ><

i would like to say
This Is Life xD

after dear fetch me to go work today
i'm all alone =(
waiting my working partner to come.

-skip-

finally 7pm
my mum still on the road
so i head on to Guardian bought some stuff
dear ask me to =)
so i just bought something that i need
in my routine life =)
dear said that this will be more easy
and i dont need to rush back home sometimes. HA


my life starting to change
i can feel it
same to my behavior.
move out from my house soon
sis already found a new home 
just for 2 of us
hmm.. family separating started =(
my mum and lil'sister will back to hometown
my dad ? i dont know where he'll going to
yeah.. you guys will think that 
we are "strange famiily"
but who cares what other peoples saying?
its enough only my family know.


okey =)
im fine.
dear want me to watch movie with him now
got to go ^^

...