Wednesday, March 31, 2010

31 Mac


off day =)
im super free now.

dear ask me for movie this night
but dont know can go or not
cause... 
he still sleeping like a pig now =P
maybe we watch midnight show.

i didn't tell dear that i off today
he keep saying that he stay alone at home
(he make pity face to me)
and he keep asking what time i work
i just dont feel like to answer him
-skip-
at the time i told dear
"actually... today was my off day"
Ooouuh.. how happy he is =)
feel surprise..?
heeeeee.

dear just bought iPhone
and he keep playing with it
without giving any attention on me ><
but the truth is...
i am the one who didnt talk to him
busy online and chat?
and he sit silently on the bed watching me
and said
"what you write in facebook is converse"
hahaha
**hey, i've already told everyone the truth
be pleased.

hmm..
going to eat my dinner now.

it is just too hard to waking him up ><

bye. 

...