Monday, March 15, 2010

15 Mac


hmmm...
Monday
always is a first day of weekend.
[equal to] such a boring day...

four days didnt update
not busy
just lazy cause too tired
i spend my time on games
and with my dear =)
there's always a time for my own.

a lot of things happen recently.
i cant recall all of it.
let me just talk bout yesterday.
just forget what happen on the days before.

after finish my work
i went to Jusco for a movie
with kimi, JunWu and AhHong
watched Remember Me
rated 1 star.
its really succcks.
you will regret if you watched it.
they left even the movie still on play mode.
me and kimi just wait until the movie finished up
one word
REGRET.

so we waited my dear to come and fetch us
its raining
but i still 
" waiting with happiness "
LoLsss , kimi teach me that.
ya, i wait with happiness in heart
and with my shirt wet. =="
thats called "happiness"
Zzzz..
As a return.......
after fetch kimi back home
my dear go to food court bought some food for me
and he walk when its still raining.
Heyy,, not me ask him to do that.
dear himself said "as a return"
i stopped him
but he just wont listen to me.
he forced me to eat on night everyday.
even if i dont eat it, he'll feed me. HA
very sweet of him =)
still want me act as a child.

today
we both wake up around 10.30 i think
dear already late for work. oppps ><
the first word he said when he wake up
" 宝贝,够力咯~ 够力咯~ "
HAHAHA
i cant stop laughing
the truth is
we both is a pig. =P
forget to set up alarm. ><
aftermath of people who is always forget something.
i mean us. HA

Dear's mum already bought breakfast for me
so need to take breakfast now
and bubbles
and work. ><

Ciao.

...