Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thank You ♥


im in happy mood .. ^^


today i lied to cheese..
i said im not going to school today
and....
i can feel his sadness, a little bit angry maybe..
kimi said im naughty, i played him♥ ^^

but...
when cheese see me at school
he look surprised ^^
yea, i like the way he look at me
and he say, im lying
sorry, i just want to give you a small surprise?
hehehe~
hope you like it ^^


i learnt how to solve rubik's cube
in two days..
finally... i got it.. ^^
and now, i can solve it in less than 5 minutes
but, not pro enough.. hehe


tommorow my misery bloody day start~
and science class friends free from misery~
its our account exam..
everybody affraid of it~
and also my art..
its not easy as u think it is..
i can score in drawing..
but just affraid in objective~
what the hell, im affraid of the circled answers~

so far, teacher just give back exam paper for mathematics~
and i got A for the subject~
thankx to my sifu fei po lai ^^
he teach me a lot~
its really a big hand for me..
next time i invite you to eat mamakdong~
i will pay for your roti canai~ ahaha


im happy with everything im having now
my beloved cheese
my dearly kimi
my crazy family
and a loooot of best friends~
i am very appreciate with what i have~

thankx for being a part of my life
i am very proud having you all~
you all make my days very meaningful~
and shine my days~
thank you all my dear
really . really
♥♥♥