Saturday, September 19, 2009

help ><


good morning~ ^^

finally, im in good mood..


yesterday, all things going wrong

kimi , cheese , and myself

kimi sad, she crying in phone with me

im sad too.. because i cant do anything ..

i really want to give her a warm hug.

distance really annoying me

plus : cheese sad too.

hmm.. my fault.

i cant understand well his feeling


afternoon

everythings back to normal

but i still dont know kimi situation

i hope she fine.

im sorry i cant be by your side when you're sad.

im sorry.


its holiday

im suppose to be at outside

hmm... actually

i dint go out for a time

i miss outside there.

cloths, heels, dresses, handbags

a lot of stuffs

why?

because im lazy.

its not my shopping period

im waiting the right time ^^


i spend my holiday at home

watching all episode of detective conan

i love the anime

Ouhoh, one more anime

who can help me find?


[ god (?) save our king ]


i really want to watch this long time ago.

help me.