Thursday, February 3, 2011

3 February



happy new year to all... ^^
i wish everybody are happy and enjoying right now
although me, staying at home going no where 
but i am still happy =)
cause dear are always me
receive wishes from many friends
thats nice to me actually
feel that you all didn't ignore me 
by the way, thanks for the wishessss.. =P
appreciate it much much much!

when 12.00am
im in phone with my mum 
in the other hand, im playing facebook
while dear are watching movie at living room
i sent a massage to him
but he just replied me 
and didn't even giving me a kiss
bad! *^*
but i know he always cant leave his favorite movie 
but only until it end!  =)

hmm... still planning where to go this cny
seven days to spend
due to dear's grandpapa condolence past year
they cant celebrate this new year
so no angpau from his family & siblings =(
not only for this year but three years!! *sob sob*

today i take time off for my work
and went shopping with dear and his colleague 
we went to times square
arrggh.. i said before i wont go there anymore
but then i realized that dear didn't read all my blog post
he will just take note when i talk his bad things =P
 see... he will murmur to me later.. ahaha
i just bought a dress and a skirt from subzero
and of course dear sponsored me for that
thanks dear.... ^^ muacks

too tired after reached home
i fall asleep and nearly missed out for the cny eve celebration
i get my gastric again
cause i didn't eat according to my own eating timing
and hope it will recover soon.. ASAP!!
cause i want to eat a lots for this cny!!

i should be going
thats all for today
going to watch dear playing his ps3
and 
happy chinese new year again.. 
heeee =E


....