Saturday, May 29, 2010

29 May


Nothing special happens recently.
just stayed his home whole the time.

but yesterday
i went back to florist
because boss ask me back to work there
we discuss
and.....
i decide ... 
i wont back to florist.
cause im not agree with the conditions.
farewell to florist. =)

dear ask his company if there's hiring people
and yes ! it is ^^
i went back home, fetch kimi
breakfast
and we headed to Desa.

after filled up the application form
ms.chin interviewed me.
too bad i had no any experiences
so i think its a bit hard to get this job
but whatever, she will inform me within a week.
if i succeed, i can work together with dear. =)

after the interview
me and kimi went to jusco for a movie.
we watched Prince Of Percia
4.5 stars rated !!
its really worth =)
i dont know why i like Ngbaka
wahahahahaha
im not sure if i spelled wrong his name ><
by the way, nice movie, though.


i cut my hair yesterday
but nothing look different i guest.
after our dinner
we chit chat and i bubbles
dear arrived my home.
we fetch kimi back and same....
back to dear's house.

when we talk bout today's interview
i've had a small quarrel with dear 
 i know it was my fault =(
i cried ... and he hold me tightly in his arm.
i know i cant find any such a great man as him
if i still keep argue with him
i dont know what he will do next =(
so, i calm myself.
he keeps murmuring
but i just dot and shake my head.
after he talked for a while
we just silence
and .... i apologize.
他:你..是不是闷了?
我:(摇头),是你闷了吧?
他:如果我闷的话,不会为你付出很多很多~
你认为我一开始就玩玩的吗?
要怎样做... 你才相信我是真心?
要不要我去五楼跳下给你看?
我:(摇头,抱着他)
他:你要我去跳,我现在就去,好吗?
我:你跳,我跟着跳~
。。。
i know its funny ><
but i love it
he always have ways to make me smile =)

hmm ... now ...
im just hoping that i can start work immediately
im freaking bored here - -"

...