Saturday, May 1, 2010

1st May


1st of May
" You are as welcome as the flowers of May. "

times passed very quicks.
and me...  getting older and older ><
theres are still a long long journey to go
is that means i'll become grandmama soon?? 
LoLsss xD

it is the second weeks of my life 
without living with my mother
i'm fine so far.
i miss them so much.
mother's day is around the corner
i cant celebrate with her
even giving her a kiss. =(

finally i do,  can accept the truths.
there is really no ways to turns back.

well,, about my father
i do really not care much bout him.
he called me this morning
my first reaction is
i silences the phone
its a long vibrates.
dear asked me why i didn't answer the phone
i dont know how to answer him indeed.


yesterday was my last day of working at florist.
should i be happy or sad?
they all treated me very good
but also this is the time that i waited for so long ><
Boss had asked me about staying there
what is my answer?
i dont know. =(
50% yes and 50% no
mother, dear and the rest of them asked me to stay
" if you happy to work here, just continue staying with us!"
i worked there almost 4 months
did i feel happy being with them?
yes.
have i ever being sad to work there?
definitely No!

should i continue my florist life??
what is the best choice for me?

...