Saturday, May 15, 2010

15 May♥


blog update =)

today is my dear birthday
sure i've celebrate with him ^^

yesterday night, i go to my sister's house
just near my dear house=)
suddenly i receive a call - from dear
ask me to standby and will fetch me after he done his work
my god.. how rush i am in that situation (left half an hour)
how can i get ready in that short time.. ? o.0
whatever... im in casual wear last night =)
he bring me to have a dinner at Happy Buffet Steamboat
he's working partners celebrated birthday with us
lot of friends, although i dont really in good relation with them
but... this is not first time i go out with them all ><
so i think it'll become my custom since i'm in relationship with my dear =)
the matter is.. bout his birthday gift
how dare they giving thing like that ><
by the way
after finish our dinner, we head back home.
hmm... nice dinner with them all =)

today....
after dear woke up and go to work
i prepare myself and walk back to my own home.
( he didn't know about this )
but when i still on the road
my phone ringing
Oh No! its from him ! ><
there got sounds of cars.. so i cant tell a lie
when he know i walk back home
he mad at me and cut off the line =(
+plus+ - i didn't tell him why im doing this.
so he think that im so mysterious.
( you know.. what is 'guy feeling' )
they dont like we have so much secrets =P 
agree? HA
but no matter how, i wont tell him even how angry he is
cause im doing something for him 
its a surprise =)
( thats why i make it as secret action. lolss )

so coincidence lih wen ask me out for a tea
so i ask her a favor =P
help me in this secret action .. HA 
she just agree with me =)
we head to secret recipy and bought a cake
and move to Desa Complex , the place where he is working
and suddenly.... i receive a call from a friend
telling me that he take half day rest and already back home
oh my god.. what should i do..?
luckily they help me in this situation
ask dear back to work ... cause have important thing to do..(??) 
( haha.. this is their pretext )
good news, he agree to back to work =)
-skip-
when i reach there, he didn't look surprise (hahaha)
just a face that full of question marks
and he smile when i bring the cake to him
never think that im doing this, right? =) heee
few of us include his friends sing birthday song
he make wishes... and fuhhh! ( blow the candles )
your wishes will come true sooner!! HAHA
after ate the cake, lih wen and i goes to 全一面
ate my favorite tomyam =)
yummy yummy ^^
we saw sharen too.. 
we had a great conversation
having a nice time with you, dear lihwen =)
-skip- 
she fetch me back to dear's house.

when i reached home
i saw dear still sleeping
he just back from clinic
hmm.. nose sensitiveness
he always is. =(

going now...
wake him up and going for dinner
im starving !!! #.#

...