Saturday, January 1, 2011

01.01.2011





01.01.2011
happy new year to all  =)

this was my look for celebrating new years eve
should i say yesterday or today? =D
I went to Mid Valley@Gardens
a club called G6-G Six (whatever) haha
with my dear and his friends.
we were so lucky (i mean myself)
cause i can get in there ^^
its a 21 years old above club
but he didn't check my IC
i act sporting and just walk in
the guard stared at me
but he still chopped my hand lastly
i think make-up does it =)

i like the club
the dance floor were huge
i mean not really that huge but is better than others club
that place crowded too
i think all place is the same
since everyone are so excited about the countdown for 2011
feel sad when the moment comes
cause we are still queuing !! =( 
and i cant see the fireworks ..
sad sad sad and very disappointed !
but when i get in there
its covered up my moody mood
everybody is dancing and so was high =P
i can say there had lots of pretty and sexy girlssssss
but "NAH~~" for handsome boys
just few of them..hmmm...
wondering where is all the man.. hahaha!
dont get jealous dear
i know yesterday you staring at pretty girls too =P
but i enjoyed dancing with you
although you just standing there and just shake your body rarely
hahaha.. you are cute in my heart  ♥

so!!
 what is my plan or wish for new beginning of 2011?
first of all, i want my job goes smoothly
second, hoping our relationship will getting better and Better!
third, being more close to all my friends
fourth, having new hair style, new phone, new style..
new personality, new behavior, new character and etc. etc (haha)
the most important and the last one is
happy for all the year! 

a word from me to all of you
Dont feels regret of anything
Just love yourself more !!!

happy new year everybody
have a great and awesome day
love you all
^^

...