Thursday, January 20, 2011

20 January



what im going to do today?
hmm... 
yesterday i only know that today was a holiday
so i didn't plan any for today
guess im going to stay at home
play poker and win dear's chip .. Yayy!
LoL, cause he challenge me
so im not going to let him look down on me =P

ouh ya
chinese new year is around the corner
did you guys prepare anything yet?
already clean up your house? your room?
buy new cloths? make new hair style?
answer from me is No! not yet =(
but i think im going to change hair style this week
curl? yes! excited~~
but i still thinking. 
cause i love my black straight hair
im afraid after i do it, my hair will damage
any saloon suggestion? 

erm.. new clothes 
will buy it together with dear on first day new year celebration
guess my first day of cny will be a big time shopping
i cant wait!!
have a vision.... that day will be very crowded =(

looking at my messy room
my mood going down again
that is the one reason why girl dont like to live with boy
cause boy like to messing up
and the girl are the one who need to clean up everything
thats me =(

thinking of going back to hometown this year
its already five years never back
only once when my grandmum funeral
hmm..... 
well, hope this year all are going smoothly , hehee


think about my past friends
i got a bit antipathy to them
when i introduce a new friends to you
yes i hope you both can be friends
but how come you guys know her/him
and forgetting me?
you need to know
without me, you both wont know eachother
even until now, you all are still a stranger!
i hate it when you guys treating me like that
thats what i call eccentric!! 
and i swear to myself
never to introduce any friends of mine to whoever want it
i feel regret for the past
and i wont do it again on future. No way!
is you guys make me become selfish
when i saw yours all comment on facebook
i really hate it!
and i want to delete all of you from my friends list!
every of you who treating me like this
you guys make me feel like im invisible
and yes i can make you guys disappear from my life too!
if i say so then i mean it!
dont make me feel you guys are so damn annoying!!


...