Friday, November 27, 2009

this few days.


update my blog.
long time didn't online.

many things happen recently.
-SAD-


24/11
not feeling well.
i vomit many times.
eat lot medicines
but no affect.
suffer for 4 hours
then i can sleep in peaceful.

25/11
the 5th months of us.
me and cheese.
we only contact at night.
because his hp got problem.

I cry very hard that afternoon.
( not because of him )
so i called kimi come to help me.
she rush to my home
and saw my eyes swelling.

after that
we go for a movie.
to recover my mood.
CHRISTMAS CAROL
very nice.
4.5 stars for me.

when i reached home
i called him.
many times.
pain in my heart.
i want to discuss about some problem.
i cry in the phone with him.
but he just ask me to stop crying.
thats make me feel more ache.
but due to the digi cheap line
the call end up every 3 minutes.
so i called him again, again and again.
then i give up.
because of my unwillingly
i almost done something bad.

to avoid that happen
i ask someone to help me.
in the middle night
we go out and just stay in the car.
so bad, he pretend me to cry.
then we go to his house
i sleep there.
hard to close my eyes.
all things just flutter around my head.

26/11
in the morning
he get up early.
so he come close to me
and remove the blanket from my head.
i awake.
then sleep again.HA
because too tired.
i can feel he repeat the action couple times.
but i ignore and continue to sleep.

because didn't eat anything yesterday night
so he said he cooked maggie for me.
i just nod and sleep again.

after i wake
he playing dota?
i dont know. HA
then he cook and make a milo drink for me.
my breakfast. sweet.

i return to my own home afterward.
my mum saw me but didn't say anything.
after that she said
"somebody hurt you so bad again"
i yelled to her " NO !! "

now i feel so sorry to her.
she is my mum
she know everything happen
although we never talk about it.
hmm..


today
i just make everythings goes perfectly.
not bad.
simple happiness
no worry no doubt
i hope this time will last longer.


to cheese
happy 5th monthsary.
love you so much.

...