Sunday, November 8, 2009

8 nov


today i watched movie with JIU.
at morning
he suddently say want to watch movie.
because pheng them watched already
so he left nobody.
see he so pity , i agreed watch with him. HA
of course he need to treat me.
so this round i can save my money. xD

we watched Poker King.
nice. i rate 4 stars for that.
funny , but still got some part i dont understand
because... its a cantonese movie. =(

so , after finish
i go to JIU house



we cook maggieee.
because im hungry.
hehe.

JIU cook maggie
i cook eggs.
we both dont know how to cook.
really, its funny.



finish the maggie.



this is my eggs.HA
i cooked it.
but actually is me and JIU cook it.
because i scare of the oil.





so, this is the most perfect eggs i ever cooked.
hey hey, im gonna reveal a secret
this is the first time JIU cooking !!
hahaha.
he said i am the first person
and also the last person.
should i feel touch or angry? @@

this is our lunch.
homemade.
tasty.
especially my eggs. HA
he make milo for me too.
so good. =)



after that we watched tv.
until 7pm
i back home.


i know you will kill me after this.
hahaha.
thanks for the movie
and your maggie.HA