Friday, November 20, 2009

20 Nov


Long time didn't update.
i feel so relax now
finally history paper done.
and will never, ever show up
in my life again.
NEVER !!

thanks God I know how to answer.
im so happy when I open the exam paper.
Oh my.. i know this answer ! ^^
the most easy part is number 1.
adat perpatih
adat temenggung
hahaha.
so im not wasting my 6 days. HA

and my BM paper.
hmm.. just count on luck.
English paper ?
kinda easy.
but only know how it was
when the result come out.

the 3 subjects is past.
I throw away all my history books.
now i can fly. HAHA
all subjects after the 3 subj before
is nothing to be afraid of.


my sister UPSR result come out.
she have 5 subjects
and she got 5A
congrats to her.. ^^
this prove that she clever than me.
she have her new phone and laptop soon.
Im JEALOUS. indeed. HA
anyway I ask her to treat me a movie.
im a bad sister. wuu~~
they going out celebrate today
I didn't join them due to my toothache.
need to eat porridge.
how pity i am. T.T
hate it.

cheese
i just wanted you to know
i really miss you.
why every time something will go wrong?
and we will play cold war?
can everything back to normal?
im so sorry.
and i say this from bottom of my heart.


SPM
still goes on.

2012
wait for me !!! ^^

...