Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3 NOV


today i was too tired.
so i cancelled the revision plan with kimi.

i have a cold
a little bit dizzy
and a cough.
im ill !
gosh , this feeling is so terrible.

so dont fight with me
because i dont have any energy
to quarrel , to mad
just do all things as you want.
just make sure you dont bring
any trouble to me.
make me feel bit comfortable.
thats enough.

all my sister
except the youngest one
is taking my old clothes.
i dont know why they like my shirts.
my big sister
she always steal my cloths
and wear it without my permission.
i really mad.
you know why?
because she is too fat.
she wear my cloths !!
just imagine it.

my 2 years old sister
i responsible to teach her english.
the first word i teach her is
SHIT
now she can pronounce it correctly.
the second word is
FUCK
she say " PAK "
haha , acceptable.
my mum laugh when she heard it :)
kimi said im a bad sister.
I am ?? HA.
believe it or not
she can sing bom bom pow
and song of britney spears
- when you seek amy
and lots more.
cool isn't.

i should take my dinner now.
mum screaming like a monster
like calling me from the moon.
if i still dont get to downstairs
the whole universe can hear she scream.
and the alien will come to eat her.
to avoid this from happening
i should go now.
continue my facebook on night.

...