Saturday, November 7, 2009

sis b'day.


today we celebrate my sister birthday~
her 12th birth day. HA
with my family
sister's friend
and sure we have KIMI here.

we go eat dinner.
delicious. =P
if im not mistaken
got 7 type of foods.
forgot to take a photo.

then wait my father buy some fruits.
after we arrive home
i take an apple
and make appetizer.

after that we sing birthday song
to my sister.

my sister and her best friend.



my mum busy preparing....
barbecue !!
gosh , no more place to fill
my stomach.
anyway , i helped them roast.

' someone ' take this picture
without notice.
and i see this when i upload to my computer.
( i know you smile-ing now )
but nevermind. hehe
the white shirt is me.
ugly. HA



so , this is my chicken wing.
if you see it clearly
its black colour.
fail . *sob sob*



after that
i put my chicken wing
inside the refrigerator. xD
the fastest way to make it cold.

so i fetch KIMI back her house.
driving with a chicken wing
on my left hand
and right hand to control the steering.
excite plus dangerous.
dont try if you dont have the skill. HA

im pretty tired right now.
so im going to sleep
after finish my facebook.
night.

...