Monday, November 2, 2009

friendship



halloween just past.
yes, everybody know it
except me !!
oh my god~~
how could i forgot ??!!
how can i missed it ?!!
damn.

goodbye AXN halloween movie.
i waited 'you' for so long
but WHY 'you' didn't remind me ?
how sad i am :(

nevermind.
its over.
next year i should put alarm
to remind me.
" helo? its halloween !! enjoy it ! "
hmm.. thats better. ^^

thing that i want to mention today is
about friendship.

i got a friend
she is in trouble with her best friend.
of course
its non of my business.
but i still will share her feeling.

after i heard the story
i noticed that its not their fault
neither one of them done something wrong.
why they want to choose this way ?
its not a good solving method.
not at all.
it'll just lead your long friendship
gone just a blink of eyes.
you think its just nothing?
if your answer is yes
you dont make any more friends.
because you will just hurt them.
its bad. really.

its not easy to built a good friendship.
it needed support from everyone.
its normal if we quarrel with friends.
but dont make it too serious.
because we dont know
if that was our last chance.



just recall back all the memories
that you all have before.
maybe that will make you guys feel better :)

i dont want to make it long.
so , just think it twice.
its not easy to find a friend
that know everything about us. ^^


( me ? i found a friend that crazy as me. HA )
wanna know who she is ?


see ? she is so naughty.
she cover her face.
but i think everybody know who she is.
thats my girl... KIMI.
haha
I love her.
^^

another one.


LoL
why they both covering their face?
hmm.. ??
nevermind.
they both know the reason. HA


okey.. final words.
treasure every minutes of time
when you together with your friends.
we almost graduate
we will meet new friends after that.
so why you guys dont want apologize
to each other and be peaceful ?
its nothing about reputation.

just cherish your friends.
i give this words to all my friends. ^^

...