Sunday, October 31, 2010

31 October

im going to write in english for this post
i hope you still can understand it 
i mean 'someone'  =)

yesterday was my last day on the previous company
yeap! i need to say it "previous" 
cause now im officially working for Maybank company
say congrats to me .. ahaha
by the way, i know lots of people not really agree
with Maybank cause some said its working too slow or whatever
but i still will say im lucky that i had been chosen to work for it =)
do you have this opportunity? 
No ?? 
so just shut up!

im not some kind of ego or what
but the fact is "you're" not respecting me
and how could i respect you ? 
respect others before you need others to respects you
understand this sentence?

i've enjoyed the last 4 months with my ex colleague 
they all treat me very nicely
if i still have the choice
i wish i can stay there much more longer
too sad to say i have few pictures with some of them
cause i was planing to take more photos
but due to their busyness with customers
i just silently walk away
i hope they will miss me =D


this is the place that i had been working for that period


see~~~ i have a nice background =)
i will look through it everyday
in the mean time i was hoping
someday i will have my own designed furniture
and design it for my own house .. hahaha
that is my actual dream now.. =D
what i need to do to achieve it is
save money save money save money and save money
WAIT!  .. summore is earn money.

i guess my next station will be facing lots of tables everyday
gosh, i hope not.. ><  i'll dying


dear feel very proud of me =)
he said he is so lucky 
to have a very intelligent girlfriend like me 
hahahahaha
( oh no..i boast ) =D
 it was happen on yesterday night
where we talk about my new job
a job that i will start tomorrow
oh my god, im so nervous!!!

my very first time in my life
to work by wearing standard dress
please dont laugh me =)
i spend lots of money buying those cloth
heartache
almost thousand just fly away
but its worth! 
i can earn more and more on the future
haha, thats what dear told me
yea.. i know he just want to comfort me
because my $money$ flied away
but he is doing great i swear =)
love you so much
here's a heart for you  
big enough?  haha
opps, thats the only largest font i can get =D

just finished reading my book
titled 
"what women dont know"
(and men dont tell you)


im gonna say WOW!!
its really inspired me
after reading the book
-you will know how to handled things
-you know how to make a guy scare of losing you (1 point!) =D
-take your life off of hold
-remove the obstacles to wholeness
-know your own value (1 point!)
-know who you are
-know what guys wants (1 point!)
-know what you want
-keep your heart in the right place
-why are the rules of love unspoken (1 point!)
and lots more ! 
lol.. seems like i promoting the book
The author need to be grateful, haha
the main word for this book is..
Use Your Head Girls!!!!


okey.. im done
and will continue my ps3 game
metal gear !! ouh yeah~~
thanks for reading.. =)
good luck all..
and wish myself to have a great start tomorrow


...