Saturday, December 4, 2010

4 December



Anyone who come to my blog
listen to the soft piano song
soft and deep to your heart
its remind me Christmas is coming!!

oh my god
i wait it for so long! ^^
its finally coming
im pretty excited about this...

you guys wondering why i didn't upload photos right?
well.....
due to my busyness and laziness
its a period of time i didn't self shot
but its coming right away after this week
i wont bury myself
i mean i need to improve myself more
and shows that im still here =)
im not disappeared after all
i bet you guys forgetting me already =( 

this is the most recent photo .. hahas
" the most " 
okey.......><
sherri, you know it , xD



good news
dear is back !!!
hahaha
miss him so much
for the very first eyes
i hug him tight =)
and he did it too..

i pack my bag and we move on^^
i feels like home sweet home
lols, why i dont feel likes home at sister's house?
anyway, he keep stay by my side 
thats enough for me =)

i learned how to love
i learned how to be understanding 
i learned how to accommodate 
i learned how to care
you teach me all about this
i hope you do this for me too
for us =)

( i take this when you're sleeping )

i'll hold your hand
whenever you need me
just like i hold you when you are unhappy
to comfort you
i watched you sleep
i scare you'll have a nightmare again
i hope i am the first person you think of when you're sad

it means so much to know i can depend on you 
to know you're here for me when i need encouragement, 
understanding and advise.
whether we're just talking or doing something special
i really enjoy the time we spend together
you may not realize it
but the little things you do make a big difference in my life
and i just want to tell you
it means so much to me to have your love.. =)