Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 November


Tuesday
its the end of the day for November
how was your feel?
and how was my feel?

haha, im feeling great
but not really to be exact
duhh~~

im not with Dear this few days
so i didn't saw him for 3 days
this is the first time we separated
since we've been together
lol, i cant accept the reality that he not by my side
how crazy i am
but im looking forward for tomorrow
he is going to come and take me home!
hahaha... im totally excited! 

about my job
its getting better and better
this is great
im going to finish my cash training soon!
so i'll be sitting on counter 
but will be transfered to downstairs next month (maybe)
for another new training season
what a hard 3 months for me =(

ouh ya..!!
i just viewed ms.Connie blog
and im inspired by her story
 admirable =)
you guys should take a look too
never forget who created us
and whats the true meaning of Christmas 
 dont forget to invite him for sure!

well, Christmas is around the corner
dont forget my christmas gifts
Hohoho!!
i cant wait!
of course among of all
christmas is the festival i love the most =D

i have a vision
this month 
i mean december
i'll be having a lots of fun!! hahaha
and no worries!

i should start to think about my chirstmas wishes
"WISHES"
hahahaha
im so stingy la~~

by the way
have a nice December! ^^
remember to share yours stories with us


....