Wednesday, November 17, 2010

17 November



holiday again...
what a wonderful life if got lots of holiday
right? HA
unfortunately dear not here with me =(


im pretty boring now
ouh ya! i finished the game already
its really scary
i shocked 4 times ><
and its difficult too..
since my IQ not really good
im stuck and finding the way almost 2 days
and...!!!   i am still stuck !! =="
so i just go thru the website
and type
" walkthrough "
shh!!!
dont tell anybody im cheating! hahaha


i bet lots of you wondering what happen to me
during my job and posted something like that on my facebook
well, there got lots of brainless people
who always talk bad things behind me
its only a small matter after all
but they spread it until lots of them bla bla bla bla

i only can say
its not the first time i've been facing this trouble
so i dont care !!
talk whatever you guys want
you are not the one who give me salary
so why i should listen and follow yours rule?
what is the hell of matter you complaining my attire?
you dont have the right to judge me !!!!

whoever see this
you can choose to hate me more
its not my business
im just doing my job and please stop bothering me
with those twinkle winkle song
i think i need to wash my ear

my others colleague ask me just follow whatever they say
if i choose to resist them
i know it will be hard for me doing my job on future
but no way and i dont care!
i'll choose to leave if they still the same
its not my problem if im leaving
its you guys problem that you cant communicate 
not only me but also with others
so do you need a communication skill improvement class?

if you guys really dont like me 
and wish that i will leave
then do it!
cause i will not that easily to give up
and see what you guys can do.

the first day i came there
they told me this
" our branch staffs is the most friendly "
big laugh !!! HAHAHA
ghost will believe that
you know after you undergo
and i experienced it =)

but whatever it is
its still a life
and life goes on.
at least i still got some of them
the cutest, the prettiest, and the handsomest
you guys know who im talking to.. haha 


anyway
i hope it will be better
and for sure
 im not hoping this matter getting worst


end.