Friday, July 9, 2010

9 June



here i come again
superb boring !
go out search for a job la please.... ==

my page still blank
i mean my life still empty
i didn't do a thing that i really should do
friends keep urge me
but i keep refuse to listen
what actually am i thinking...?
Halooo... fioline.. wake up!!!
lets give your future a beginning..
dont skip the pages till the final page with nothing in it
at least some synopsis??
come on! make a differences =)
dont make those who love and care you disappointed
you know you can do it
just do it  Beybeh !!


ok ... stop self talking


HELP ME !!!!
menstrual's pain really annoying
its make my mood down
believe it or not
my clinic records is all about gastric and period pain
poor dear always worrying my gastric attack me again
haiz... wish i dont have stomach .. LOL
urrrgghhhh!!!
pain pain pain !!!!
why the other girls need not to face the menstrual's pain?
damn envy those whose dont have this *beep* problem  ##
its really feel like want to cut off my ovary 
and throw it far far away
damn you period pain !
* not make sense at all *

what he said to me yesterday
(after translate to english)
dear : gastric ... you deserve it
me : period pain is ought to... right??
dear : yea.. very clever girl 

that time i really feels like want to bite him >< HAha
you know why....=D

hope it will end up really soon!!


...