Tuesday, July 13, 2010

13 July

one word to describe my situation right now
...TIRED...

today was my first day of working
as a clerk
furniture company
erm.. i went to interview yesterday
thanks WY for the big help 
you were really nice =)
and thanks the boss for this chance
made my life not so meaningless HA

hmm... due to dear working at lowyat fair now
so he cant fetch me for this week
turns to he's dad and mum
fetch me to work place ><
7 peoples work in the office include me
luckily one of them was so nice
fetch me for lunch and back home
but i hope not to bring troubles to everyone
pardon =(

a lots of papers for me to do
cause im new and dont know nothing
the first thing to learn is failing 
second is key in all the invoice
this part a bit hard
cause the sales man didnt write down some of the code no.
need to find 1 by 1 ==
makes me confuse and dizzy in my head
damn you sales man 
you make my job more complicated ==
please, still need to key in all the name and address
you know what, their writing really sucks
i asked all the staffs at the office bout what was written
they pass the invoice to one and another
lol, they dont know too
so i just simply write what i understand
same to phone number
we all do have 7 numbers at the back after 01x
but what i saw is 8 numbers
sweat 
i said to myself '' whatever~~ ''
not my fucking business if got lots mistake

i just done 3 days invoices
times up
i put aside and continue tomorrow
my eyes really tired
keep looking right and left
computer table computer table and so on
and my 'bottom' was polio
( the part of the body on which a person sits )
haiz...maybe this was my first day
i cant handle all things perfectly
hope it'll getting better and better for others day

am i just said my eyes was tired? ==
i really need some rest now
stop facing computer!!
you still have a long time with computer
for the rest of your life ==


...